Believe it or not, even today, keywords have an important role to play in ranking your website.
It is not that you can’t rank your website without keywords, but its difficult whether you admit or not.
Now, when we have the easier option, why shouldn’t we try that out?
Whether you are an affiliate marketer or new in online industry or you are going to launch a new product, you need to have list of keywords to reach your targeted audience. Marketers who are running PPC campaigns, keywords research is an integrated part of their businesses.
Even you cannot ignore the significance of keywords when it is all about SEO marketing.
Importantly, you need to use list of keywords of your niche as bait that you can easily grab the attention of potential audience. Sometime, the DIY method of analyzing keywords for your niche does not work and it can smash your SEO project as well as content marketing into trash. Therefore, it is better and also smart to use free keyword research tools that are really available online.
The first thing you need to do is to find the best keywords (Must be long tail keyword list) for your niche. Thinking how would you manage to plan effective and customer driven long tail keywords for your niche! Do not stress yourself.
How to Get Long Tail Keywords List Related to Your Niche Industry?
Now, stop scratching your head or nibble your nail to research and select long tail keywords for your niche. You can make use of different free online keyword (Long tail keyword or LTK) analyze tool and get the best keywords to target audience that you can leverage your online business day by day. Not only tools but also you would glad to know that there are some places where you can find the best keywords of your niche. Let us discuss few of the places that help you to generate keywords according to your niche.
1. Google’s Home Page-Browser’s Search Bar: At the time visit Google’s home page and browse via search bar, obviously you have seen a fill in list while you start typing for service or product. From this fill in list, you can find the long tail keywords to target your audience.
2. Sneaky Shortcut of Chrome: When you use this keyword tool, you can get to know the trendy and useful long tail keywords of your niche and hit back your competitors.
3. Keyword Search in Amazon’s search bar: Amazon goes one step ahead in SEO. When you type something in Amazon search bar, you can get related phrases along with your term.
4. Search bar in eBay: If you search something in the search bar in eBay then you can find a fill in list with your search. This tool helps you to find out the relevant keyword of your niche and you can apply it for your business.
5. Search bar at Wikipedia Website: Wikipedia is the 6th largest website to rank top of search engines. Just visit the page, type the relevant terms on search bar (left side of the screen) and you can get a fill in list of keywords with your typed term.
6. Yahoo Answer for Keyword Research: If you search anything in the yahoo answer bar then you can get a long list of phrases after your typing. You can get an idea of LTK from this search and draft your keyword list according to trend and your niche.
7. Check the Email List you have: You must have list of email users. If you read your emails then you can get to know the search terms your users use in emails. It will help you to strategize your LTK list.
8. Make Use of site’s internal search: You can apply the method to know the keywords your users generally search to get information on your site.
9. Keywordtool.io: You can find your niche keywords here along with long tail keyword list for free. Just specify the country you target for your business first.
10. Wordle to Find Your Word Map: You can get a word map when you visit the Wordle Create page. Just use the words that honing your brain but you are unable to shape them in keywords. Wordle presents a word map in front of you and you can create long tail keywords using this tool.
11. WordTracker: Yes, now you can uncover the secret keyword strategy of your competitor in using the WordTracker tool. Build your SEO strategy and get keywords for your business from the tool.
12. Keyword Tool from Bing: Just type something from your niche and you can get list of relevant keyword lists with your search.
13. Press Release Sites to Get Relevant Keywords: Just visit any renowned press release site and type the phrase related to your niche. You can get to know trendy phrases related to your niche market.
14. Jaaxy: It is an amazing tool to find keyword lists along with SEO tips that you can know what keywords your targeted audience uses to reach you.
15. Ubersuggest: Now you can bid good bye to tiresome jobs to search keywords or search possibilities of visitors. Ubersuggest is a free keyword search tool that provides long list of keywords while you type kind of search term related to your niche.
16. Ninja Check: Every online marketer aims to stay ahead of its competitors. You must not be the exception. When you want to discover the keyword strategy of your competitors, you can surely use the Ninja Check- side by side SEO comparison tool. Just type the term of your niche and you can compare keywords of five sites at one time with this tool.
17. Longtail Pro: Do you want to know whether your keyword is global keyword? Which keywords help you to reach your prospective customers? The answer is LongTail Pro.
18. Soovle: It is an amazing keyword finding tool. The moment you enter the Soovle blank page and enter a single word, you can get to know long list of keywords that are used by searchers in major browsers like Amazon, Bing, YouTube, Google and so no.
19. SEM Rush: Now you can explore the keyword strategies of your competitor. Just type the url of competitors site and you can get list of keywords by which they get organic search. You can set your keyword in accordance with.
20. Quora: Yes, you heard the right name. Quora is one of the best places where you can get idea of long tail keywords. Just find your niche and type your question and you can find long list of long tail keywords while typing your questions in niche thread in left hand column of the home page.
No doubt, it can be very difficult for your website or post to rank on top if you do not strategies keywords. One important thing is that keywords of your niche have to be long tail keywords. Remember to implement long tail keywords in your on-page and off-page search engine optimization, Adwords campaign and PPC campaign, that you can get help to reach your customers and increase conversion rate.
Don’t waste your time unnecessarily to rank your website if you are a newbie in this Digital Marketing field. Try out the given sites to find the best keywords of your niche and rank your website on top.